Friday, August 11, 2006

Not Well


Today I have tried to convince myself over and over again that I was not well and that it's all in the mind. I have really high fever, a cold & I feel weak.
I tried everything. I took medication. I switched the air-conditioner off. I had lots and lots of fluids. I have socks on. I have three layers of sweaters on. I even allowed myself to over sleep for today- stayed in bed two hours longer. I spoke to myself - even tried cheer myself up about my engagement day. I had heaps of Korean Red Ginseng (from my flatmate Min) and even treated myself to take out food.
Nothing worked. Here I am. Its 12:30am (Dubai Time) 4:30am (Malaysian Time) and I am shivering so much my poor housemates had to go through the whole day without air-condioning. I can't sleep without the air-conditioner and we don't have fans. I wake up everytime I get sweaty (Which is really good for me right now but urrrghhhh) I feel cold and at the same time I feel really hot.
I really don't like feeling this way. I have an important course to attend in the next two days that requires a lot of attention and studying. I am pushing myself to the maximum to cram in as much of information as I can...
I miss Vijay. I miss my cat. And I miss my mum - I want to eat her chicken porridge.
Thank God I am going home next month...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Rice said...

Hope you feel better soon. No fun feeling how you describe. Love the cat picture.

8/11/2006 4:56 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Hi Tim. Thank you... I am feeling a little bit more better than I did when I was writing last nite. Hehe..the cat is cute!

8/11/2006 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics