Friday, July 14, 2006

I Have A Headache


Hello People Who Read My Blog
Today I seem to have a massive headache and its for a good reason:
Planning my Engagement!
Thanks to the help of my best friend Joyce (who btw has already had her engagement a few weeks ago) I have managed to cross out a list of things that I needed to do for the big day.
My sister Collyn has also been helping me and I gotta tell you, I need all the help I can get as I am not in KK and it makes it even harder to get things done from afar. I mean, people can help you only so much but to get things done, you have to physically be there.
I am really thrilled and grateful to my future mother-in-law who has graciously gave way to me (& my tradition) and has decided that we do the engagement the real Kadazan way. My future sister-in-law has also been so supportive and really nice about the entire ceremony. I think I couldn't ask for more!
My future Hubby is really patient with my tantrums & meltdowns.I mean this is the 2nd most important day of my life (1st is my wedding day) and of course I wan't it to be beautiful and I want everything where its supposed to be. I have a lot of requests and I really love him for being nice to me and hearing me out. Bagus oh him. Today I had a meltdown and all he said was - "Darling, it's ok, just leave everything to me"
Do you know how happy that made me feel... And I'm complaining about it to you here - WHY?
Ok bottom line is I am extremely happy, so exited and nervous! I have to go and finalise my list and make sure that I won't forget a single thing.
God Bless :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics