Sunday, July 16, 2006

Proud to be a Kadazan!

(Taken at Manukan Island- Sabah)

For those people who do not know what Kadazan is, its actually one of the many ethnic tribes found in Sabah, East Malaysia. Please click here for more info. I wanted to write about it but its sooo long so I decided to do it the easy way. Although my hubby isn't Kadazan, he certainly knows more about my tribe than I do! Actually he knows so much about so many things and I am so lucky to have him...
(ok kinda out of the topic here-but I miss him! almost 3 weeks I havn't seen him)
Okie can't stay long I gotta go and take a nap before going to work - London here I come!
"At last, my love has come along
my lonely days are over, & life is like a song..."
Etta James - currently being overplayed!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ee..dat etta james punya song - nice dat if kana play during u all punya 1st dance:)

7/16/2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

EEEeee...u know kan Lynn I also want this song bah...i already had it in my list..trus my friend also getting married trus asked me if I got nice wedding songs...trus i gave him my list...trus dia guna the etta james song masa dorang masuk dewan...very very beautiful song..kambang juga bulu sya that time, but i cannot use it sudah :( sebab dia sudah guna, nanti kalau dia pi wedding sya nanti dia bilang.."Eee sama..!!"

7/16/2006 5:07 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

Great picture. And always value your heritage.

7/17/2006 1:16 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Mandy: Hehe I wanted to, but then again, my friend already used that song masa her first dance.

Joyce: hehehe so romantic kan the song. I want it still for my song list. Biar la bah if sama. It's your wedding day, you can have whatever song you want! Go for it..bikin kambang bulu betul kan.

Tim: Hi Tim..Thank you :-) I really do value my heritage...

7/18/2006 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics