Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Which one?

Allysa
or

Anastacia?

Ok girls I need your help Allysa or Anastacia? I'm going to Brisbane soon and if you help me chose it'll save me the hassle of ordering online and waiting for the package to come... I changed my mind la. The Jimmy Choo's are quite normal and it looks like any other sandal that you can get anywhere. (Plus it didn't come in my size and I did try to look for it but failed) I have narrowed it down to these two shoes and I've kinda already made a decision but I just want your opinion...
H.E.L.P

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lynn, dua2 pun cantik...So whichever it is, i'm sure they'll look sexy on your feet..but if u really had to choose one, go for Allysa only because it has two colour tones. Alah! beli 2 pairs lah!

7/19/2006 2:51 AM  
Blogger LonaDay said...

i like the allysa heel! yum!

7/19/2006 3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allysa

BB

7/19/2006 7:13 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

dunno why...but i like anastacia, inda terlampau rendah & inda terlampau tinggi. but allysa not bad juga.

7/19/2006 9:49 PM  
Blogger Fridaycat said...

Allysa is pretty but Anastacia looks like it has better support to run around in.

sorry, i'm boring and practical, haha.

7/20/2006 5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hrm..dua-dua pun nice and cantik..but i like Anastacia better.. coz it says im simple+preety+i hav a nice colour+and i look good 4 weddings:) ..oo ya n looks comfortable on..yg allysa like ngam for parties..but mana2 saja lah..if u mana2 pun ngam tu..i know ask Vijay..hehe..

7/20/2006 8:45 AM  
Blogger -bba- said...

Allysa ....to play safe, buy both.. heh...sorry, I'm always with a contingency plan :)
-kar-

7/21/2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Thanks Joyce, Lady M, Josie, Emilie, Princess Yo, Alice, Kar, BB and Mae for your opinion... I think I will buy both (hehehe) I like both! FYI my first choice was Anastacia.

Going to Brisbane today..Yay

7/22/2006 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics