Thursday, July 27, 2006

Freezin in Brisbane

Hi Boys & Girls
I'm still in Brisbane and will be leaving tonight. Hmm what can I tell you about my trip? Well, I had such a lovely time visiting the Koala Bears and I gotta tell you I have made so many new friends and they have been so nice and suportive throughout my entire trip.
I cant post you any pictures now because I didnt bring my camera ere. The weather ere is kinda cold and thank God for the glorious SUN! Nyways I gotta go now.
Need to get somemore things before I head to Singapore where I will meet my super sexy fiance. Did I tell you that he suprised me in Singapore on the 21st of this month. He told me he couldnt come down this time and I was soo shocked and excited when I saw him at the hotel lobby! I think I hugged him for a good 5 minutes when we got to the room...
I know I'm overboard but I love him sooooooooo much-sometimes I feel so corny. But thats okie. I'm a very happy woman in LOVE!
See you around soon people!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Rice said...

It sounds like you are having a great time. I wish you the best.

8/02/2006 2:20 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Thank you...I am really having a blast!

8/11/2006 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics