Monday, August 07, 2006

Back in Dubai

Hello people who read me. I have some pictures for your viewing pleasure as I am back in Dubai and I miss my fiancee (AGAIN- that's okie: I'm allowed)
This koala bear's name is Wooly and this little cutie pie was eating so much he didn't even mind that he had to take pictures with so many people...he wasn't heavy at all.

Look a mother with her baby (You can't really see the baby though)

The girls I went to the Koala Sanctuary with (L-R)

Michelle (India) Maria (Malaysia) Marcella (Czech Republic) Nicole (South Korea) Emma (Scotland) Shefali (India) & Lynn (Malaysia)

Please stay tuned for more, I'm just gonna have some breakfast.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Rice said...

Ah, the koala bears are so cute.

8/11/2006 4:58 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

They are the cutest of the bears (Besides Polar Bears)

8/11/2006 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics