Thursday, July 20, 2006

Out of town (Dubai-I mean)


I will be going on one of those long loooong trips out of Dubai. I am not complaining as I will finally go and visit the Koala Bears, take some pictures and I might even take a train and go to the Gold Coast (with or without anyone) I'll be staying at Singapore for a night, then in Brisbane for 5 days and finally another day in Singapore on the way back. Yay all these days will pass by very quickly and I've noticed that everyday I seem to get louder and louder when I talk to myself in the mirror when I remind myself about my engagement! hahaha. My best friend Joyce is also very very exited about the whole thing too - I mean who wouldn't be? Nyways, I'll be updating my blog tomorrow (Cos I wanna see what the verdict is on my shoes poll) from Singapore so till I see you then, God Bless.
NO matter what you are, I will always be with you
doesnt matter what you do girl...oh girl I'm with you
no matter what you do, I will always be around...
NO matter what you do, I will always be around
wont you tell me what you found girl oh girl...oh I want you
Def Leppard - My 'Feel-Good-Song' & listed in my Wedding Song List
(I dunno why but It makes me so happy and makes me want to dance! hmmm maybe I am just happy!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics