Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Konichiwa


Mushi Mushi
Hello People Who Read Me
I am currently in Osaka, Kansai - Japan & All I can say is I love it LOVE IT love it!
Not only did I go to this really nice shop, and when I say nice I mean dirt cheap! (100 Yen Shop - RM3.30/USD1) I managed to get these cute beautiful things and not to mention there were like over 2000 things to choose from! Electronics/Food/Kitchen Stuffs/Gizmo Gadgets even food and just opposite this shop, is a novelty shop that sells one of a kind things
(i.e a gigantic stuffed SPONGEBOB! oh my gosh I swear if he was the size of my suitcase I would've bought him instantly!!!!)
So far it has been so good! Passengers were lovely, the entire crew got along so well although it was quite a long flight, we did get time to rest. On top of that the flight was equipped with SAKE (Rice Wine - of course on duty we don't drink) and Udon Noodles (YUMMY!) and the best part Sushi! The first and bussiness class sushi were extremely yummy! I just couldn't stop eating & eating.
When we reached, the first thing I did was jump into my jeans and t-shirt and we went out early so that we could go shopping in the 100 Yen & 99 Yen Shop - Yes! A 99 Yen Shop! As you can imagine I shopped till I almost dropped! For this wonderful layover we get a fairly good amount of allowance and I am loving and enjoying every part of it!
I have so many things to say! I took some pictures will post them later tonight as I did bring my laptop with me. So after I take more pictures I will update you all.
After grabbing some dinner I reached the hotel and munched away -I dunno why bit after every flight all I want to do is EAT!
I was so happy that I brought my laptop because I had a nice chat with my Darling in Malaysia. Lucky for me my friend was online so I asked her to call him. I was extremely happy as both my phonelines don't work (Cos they use a different kind of network ere) So I managed to save a lot on phone bills.
AND I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY BRIDESMAID-TO-BE WILL BE AT MY ENGAGEMENT!!! SHE WAS IN THE PROCESS OF BOOKING A ROOM AT SUTERA HARBOUR
My best friend Joyce won't be able to attend my engagement because her fiancee has his graduation on the same day in Kuala Lumpur.
But thats really okie. As long as she is there for my wedding.
At least I have my bridesmaids with me!
I also chat managed to chat with my friends in Dubai and in Kota Kinabalu & Kuala Lumpur.
So to sum it all up Lynn is very very very happy!
(Oh remind me to tell you about their funky toilet seat covers soon)
I have to get back to sleep as I have an online date with my super sexy fiance to be tomorrow morning!
I love that he is still so romantic and so wonderful
I cannot believe that I am getting engaged in less than two weeks! (Minus my working days)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah lynn..so envy of you! u get to travel to so many places..must enjoy every bit of it..kalau sudah beranak pinak, susah sudah mau travelling tu kan. And u getting engaged in 2 weeks? with that hunky of yours? wow! u 2 really are a perfect couple..hencem couple...cantik tu anak kamu Lynn! nah...terus cakap pasal anak bah sia..belum lagi tanya about the big day..when is it? will be invited if i'm around? heheehehe

8/24/2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Hi Mae! Of Course you are invited bah! No need to ask. No Need invitation! He is the sweetest man on earth. Bagus lagi dia tu.. I am so lucky to have him oh...hehe - jiwang pula. Nyways we'll be getting registered in December belum tau the date lagi lah. But The KK one definitely in July. (dun worry KK people not the 7th July. Terlampau banyak urang kahwin on that day!)Nyways dun worry I will let you know. Hope you will be there.

8/24/2006 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics