Thursday, August 17, 2006

Happy Day

I am sooooo happy today. Not only did I manage to catch up with my little cousin, I also managed to catch up with a really good friend of mine.
It's always really good to have friends/cousins who cheer you up ESPECIALLY when you miss home. I miss home and what it has to offer (i.e. My mum's bosungan & chicken Lihing soup & Chicken porridge - mummy please take note! I also want your ikan merah goreng, the pucuk soup and the meehoon goreng you cook evry sunday morning for breakfast + Shenanigans! Who misses Shenanigans?! ME!!) and I thank my lucky stars that I will be going home next month to meet my family and friends. I am trying so hard to not count the days!
I can't tell you how happy I feel. Really I can't! I miss Vijay and only God knows how much I am dying to hug him. I miss everyone (Oh no Alice not another "list" moment) You all know my list.
hmm I can't seem to post any pictures today, but if you want to see beautiful pictures, you may visit my friend Tim or this really talented photgrapher Louis Pang who will blow you away (suggested by my friend Lady M)
Have a great day ahead of you friends/family/strangers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics