Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I wanna grow old with you - Adam Sandler

Funny & Cute!
I wanna make you smile
whenever you're sad
carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do, is grow old with you
I'll get your medicine
when your tummy aches
build a fire when the
furnice breaks
Oh it would be so nice to grow old with you
I'll miss you, kiss you
Give you my coat when you're cold
Need you, Feed you
Even let you hold the remote control
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
put you into bed
when you've had too much to drink

Oh I could be the man, who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you
awwww...

2 Comments:

Blogger Fridaycat said...

When i heard this song in The Wedding Singer, I ran out to buy the soundtrack (but its not on it...budu kan). I love this song. *big sigh* Nanti la i find someone who wants to grow old with me...

8/24/2006 11:45 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

You can download it from Bear Share lah Mel. It's so cute and damn funny lah. Nyways... I am very sure that there is someone out there whom is perfect for you and will grow old with you :-) and he will come find you! now take back your big sigh & go practise bottoms-upping. I'll be back soon and we'll have a nice time!

8/24/2006 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics