Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Perfect Dress

I found the perfect dress for my registration on the 9th of December 2006. The only thing stopping me from getting it is...well nothing really. I just need to go and try it and I will when I go to Brisbane on the 22nd of this month. I'm so worried that it won't look nice on me coz you know how it is-it may look nice on someone else (in other words those skinny models in the magazines) and when you try it, you just don't feel like a million buckaroos..I'll try and post it when I can find a picture of it okie
Oh I just came back from Nairobi (again) I had fun there - watched the oh-my-gosh-almost-fell-asleep match of France Vs Italy.Thank God (& my Darling for my Gameboy!) That kept me awake on the 2nd half and the 30 mins extra time.Oh and just for the record I still love Zidane even if he decided to do what he did - that Italian guy must've said something to provoke him...I am sure. Other wise he wouldn't have reacted that way. :-(
I'm so glad the world cup fever is over because now I can focus on my wedding fever! Yay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics