Friday, June 23, 2006

Food! Glorious Food!


Ok I have just deleted two things from my list of cravings of this month. I have been eating Thai food religiously for the past two days and I can keep goin onfor a week if I have to! The other thing that I had today was some chocolate. Although I don't think those two finger tiny Kit Kat wafers count as chocolate. I want a whole big bar of Hazel Nut Cadbury chocolate and it has to be from Australia. Hmmm YUMMY... Chocolate. People need chocolate...and when I say people I mean ME.
Hope I get an Australian flight next month...
For the past few hours not only have I been stuck on my couch, I have also been downloading many songs & Desperate Housewives Season Two! Yes MIMI...I am up till the one when Tom does something terrible to Lynnette! I knew he was too good to be true! Now am waiting for the season finale la..and I am getting restless - cannot wait to see what happens next...Ok will write tomorrow-later I mean...xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics