Monday, July 03, 2006

More Pics of Our Home

Latest picture of me...Taken in my fiance's office in Karma-Hartamas (30/06/06)
I managed to swap my Manchester flight with another colleague of mine for a three day KL trip. How lucky am I to spend the weekend with my darling and friends! My fiance is kind and very generous because he invited all the crew operating on my flight for dinner and drinks and everyone ended up having a great time. We also watched the match between England and Portugal. Of couse by the additional time I couldn't be bothered already. I think I remember seeing David Beckham cry then everything after that is a blur because then my brother & his girlfriend came, then my cousin and his friends came, then all my old friends came too - Julian Chu, Ceaserina & her Hubby Derek - who BTW is great!

This is a picture of our wall clocks in our home - isn't Vijay the sweetest man on earth!
These are my beautiful swicthes that Vijay fixed on his own. There's a little LED light at the end of it so that you can search for the switch even when it's dark.
Thats the after picture of our living room and it's a little bit messy because I didn't have the time to clean it. Notice that the colour has changed and it looks totally different in the morning and totally different at night.
Thats my girl poochie being comfortable on our sofa
What a concidence meeting my friend and orang KK Gail on the plane. She was going home to KK for two weeks and thats her daughter. She is also pregnant with a baby boy.. It was so nice to see her again after like 10 years...
My cat watching me take pictures of our house...

Please stay tuned for more pictures as I am sleepy again...

4 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

i love the wall clocks especially...so sweet si Vijay..

7/04/2006 8:12 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

nice kan..tulah bagus oh dia..ishk i miss him so badly oh now :(

7/04/2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger -bba- said...

punya besar ur place?! untung ooo ...

7/10/2006 3:42 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

hehe..the pictures make it look big but its just nice for the both of us...and poochie of course..

7/14/2006 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics