Sunday, June 25, 2006

When in Dubai...

Yesterday (& today-we couldnt sleep the whole nite) me and my girlfriend Shalina, decided to hang out and discuss our lives (as we do whenever we get the chance) This time we decided to chat but in the gym - a healthier choice la..so ere are some pictures to show you how the gym at my apartment looks like. I had more pictures but for now this is all I can upload..
The view from the treadmill...
The Abs Roller & Some Weights
Shalina & I leaving the gym to go to the steam room... woohoo girl! 30 mins in the gym & 15 mins in the steam room. So nice & healthy
My feet after a home pedicure..too hot to go out and get one
Ahhh...my trusworthy laptop..thats the view of me watching Desperate Housewives
And thats the view of my apartment from when I'm lying down on the sofa...Okie anyways I'll try to update more pictures for you soon. In the mean time..Enjoy the rest of the day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tim Rice said...

Looks like you have a great gym there. Hope you are doing well.

6/25/2006 11:18 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Thank you Tim..I'm very well thank you..God Bless

6/26/2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger totoy said...

you sure you go to the gym to workout?? mhmm . . .

6/26/2006 5:26 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

haha..yeah we did!

6/26/2006 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics