Monday, June 26, 2006

Park Avenue Home

A request long overdue from my sister. Our new condo pictures. But this was taken in January and my darling Vijay did 98% off the workmanship that includes the fixtures, fixing the fans, the wiring, the designing and set up of the kitchen, the plastering of the ceiling, the installation of the shower heaters and a lot more.I did help sandpaper the edges of our gigantic mirror in the dining area and cleaning... it looks so beautiful now. I'll take more pictures when I go back..
" Our" own door
Me standing in front of the balcony
erm you know what this is..
From the hall to the rooms..
My kitchen area..its totally different now! It doesn't look like this at all now
The view from the top...(well not really but I promise I'll take the scenery in the evening and morning)
This is where our TV is
My entrance (as we're leaving)
Stay tuned for more pictures..

2 Comments:

Blogger Fridaycat said...

wah...congrats on getting your very own (well sorta) place! Photos of the 'after' also required, ehem.

So demanding oh kan?

6/27/2006 8:20 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

haha.. thanks Mel.. no la...i'll get more pictures as soon as possible - promise!

xoxo

6/27/2006 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics