Thursday, June 22, 2006

Tom

It's been a while since I've updated you all about my nephew Thomas.
As you can see he is growing up very happily and healthy. My sister said that he already has 6 teeth and he has already practised using them on my sisters shoulder...
My sister also sent me a video of him singing his heart out and 'baby-talking' to himself. He is such a happy baby and apparently smiles at anyone - very friendly. But he only wants my mum and his mummy so it takes some time for him to want you. Aww isn't that so cute..My brother said that when he was there last May, he managed to carry Tom a lot coz by then Tom got used to his "scent"
Here he is again in his tub with his rubber duckies...look at his eyebrows - I asked my sister if she plucked them because they look puurrrfect...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Rice said...

Ah, Thomas looks so cute and happy.

6/25/2006 11:19 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

He does...I can't wait to see him in September

6/26/2006 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics