Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tagged By Mimi & MrBadak

Hi ...sorry I have been out of Dubai, so no chance to update my blog.. Mel, I tried to upload more pictures of my Athens trip but something is wrong with the server, so I'll do this firstla..
Since 2 people tagged me, I buat this one for the two of them la..hehe.
(So does that mean I can't tag them ka dis..?!)
  1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
  2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
  3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
  4. If you are tagged the second time. There is no need to do this again
  5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT

Hmmm lemme see: he is already my perfect love, so I'm listing down why k..

  1. He Loves Me - Unconditionally
  2. He Cooks For Me
  3. He is genuine
  4. He's hardworking
  5. He's trustworthy
  6. He Makes me laugh
  7. He's tall, dark & handsome
  8. He's great in .......hmmm lets leave that part blank

Here are the people off the top of my head.

  1. Mrs. J.Slade
  2. Future Mrs. Gerry
  3. Mrs. Jr
  4. Mr. Badak
  5. Princess Yo
  6. Goddess Carol
  7. Lady M. Leong
  8. Mrs. Vun

Enjoy people..I just came back from Nairobi...didnt take any pics coz I forgot my camera at home!

Take care see you tomorrow..


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. u know the only reason sia masuk blog kao kan, cuz you are like the online version of 'lonely planet'.. love the pics! keep 'em coming.

errr ya this is a general comment :D

6/15/2006 5:39 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

haha. thats okie. i cant uplaod the pics oh..will try again today..

6/15/2006 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics