Friday, June 16, 2006

Can't post any pictures

Something is wrong with the server ere so I can't post any pictures.
I can't share anything too coz I havn't been doing much here. I have days off till the 19th and that means me staying home and cooped up watching TV. It's just so hot to go out even at night.
As you all know summer has started and when you walk outside it feels as if you are in a gigantic sauna! 37-42 degress and 90% humidity. And the heat really gets to you even if your outside for a mere 5 minutes. I really don't know how the construction workers do it. They all seem like the heat isn't bothering them.
I remember reading the newspapers a few days ago and the headlines mentioned that the government of Dubai is considering to change the working times from morning to night during summer as the sun rays may cause cancer to the construction workers. Well I hope they do consider it, after all they are all just humans. So..a lot of respect to those guys working in the hot HOT sun in Dubai...
(I can't wait till "winter" comes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics