Saturday, June 10, 2006

My Friends Wedding

This is what I've been up to lately... attending parties..
This is the wedding of Vijay's Staff (also my friend) Zul in Mentakab
It was a 2hour bus ride from Desa Sri Hartamas

Zul & his bride Liz with the bosses.

(Wael, Edwin, Cornelius & Vijay)

3 days before the wedding...

4 Days before the wedding... (With my friend Eddy Fan posing)

All the staff were very happy for a break from work and a chance to go for their friends wedding...

Not only did the staff enjoy the trip, the Karma regulars also had a fun time...

You can't really see me, but I'm the one wearing blue... it was a hot day but man the chicken was VERY good!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Rice said...

Neat wedding pictues. I especially liked the first one.

6/13/2006 12:06 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

awww..thats nice of you. It was an extremely hot day for us though...

6/13/2006 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics