Friday, November 02, 2007

Tunis, Tunisia 18th Oct 2007

During my recent trip to Tunisia, I had a chance to go to the market (which had a French name which I forgot) and I must say that it is almost similar to Casablanca (Morocco) but I felt much more safer. Of course I had to buy more magnets and according to my friend the people in Tunisia have beautiful doors that are made according to how wealthy they are. So in other words, the bigger and beautiful the doors are, the more well to do they are.
They love to eat a lot of bread and suprisingly the red sauce you see there is very spicy. I didn't think that they'd eat any spicy food. Also after 5pm in the evening, you can very rarely see ladies anywhere. We didn't care though, we were hungry and wanted to eat local food. It's so boring when most of the crew resort to McDonalds or KFC in a foreign country...
Yummy Mint Tea (Very very sweet though!) I asked them for hot water and they said they didn't have any!
Me in front of a beautiful door...
This is the view of the swimming pool of the hotel we stayed at. The hotel was so grand and even had its own bowling alley.
All in all, I enjoyed my trip.
(Even though the passengers from Libya treated all of us like crap. I'm talking like on the scale of 1 to 10 they were 12)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics