Sunday, October 07, 2007

Explaination


Hallo friends, family & strangers.
What have I been up to lately?
Weeds (The TV Show)
Facebook (YA IT CAN GET ADDICTIVE!)
Reading
Sleeping
Flying = Working
Dreaming
Distracting myself from losing it
Laughing a lot
Eating
Cooking
Baking (Attempting to)
Serving Rude Ass Passengers
Putting up with Lazy Ass Crew
Putting up with annoying pop ups
Trying to win the lottery
Watching Sex In The City Backwards (Em, I couldn't help it. I had to post about it)
Cleaning my room
Throwing things out
Trying to give my wardrobe a makeover
Getting My Ass Print off the Sofa
Trying to go to the Gym (I've done it mentaly like a zillion times)
Downloading Old Songs
Decided to be rich
Decided that I will do at least 10 good deeds a day
What have you been up to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics