Friday, November 02, 2007

Emilie & Auntie Rita

This is my extended family in Singapore... my good friend Emilie and her mum Auntie Rita whom took care of me whilst I was in the hospital (will tell you bout that one soon!) we had a nice dinner (but of course if you have nice company everything always turns out nice) Lovely family!
Had some food that was almost similar to the one in Malaysia.. they dunno how to make the sweet apam lah!
After dinner I brought them to this 24 hr hypermarket which had this huge ass man whom (according to him) is the 2nd tallest man on the earth. They had to custom make his Uniform.. I wonder how much he gets paid! Can't even sit in economy in the plane plus he said that he could reach the ceiling of the aircraft! According to this giant, he has had the privillage to stay in Malaysia for 3 months. just taking pictures and all. (of course it was all expense paid) I forgot to ask what his name was. I was too stunned!
He is the only one in his family to grow that huge and this dude has a normal sized wife and three kids.
(what?!?!?) yes 3 kids. He was very nice and friendly and his hands were 4 times of mine.
You know what they say about men with big hands.... hmmmm.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Joan D'Arcy said...

punia tinggi oh this guy!!! cant help but leave a comment!!!!!

11/20/2007 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics