Sunday, September 16, 2007

"Ramadan Month"

First of all I want to wish everyone Ramadan Kareem.
I personally have a lot of friends whom are fasting and celebrating Eid Mubarak.
So that means that I roughly know that you are supposed to be in good spirits, good behavior, and most of all thinking of repenting and being thankful to God for being alive.
Now being very respective towards that I really so admire them for being able to fast the entire month.
(Just like us, during LENT)
Ok enough beating around the bush. Let me be straight. I was and still am very angry with those policemen out there whom stopped me and my husband on the way home last night. The reason they stopped us is because they wanted some money Period.
Ever heard of the term"Kopi Cash""Duit Raya""Settle" ? Well in KL it's a norm. ..
We weren't even in our car, we were in a freaking TAXI. Yes you heard me. A taxi. We weren't even drunk/drunk driving. Can you imagine how pissed off I was.
SO MUCH FOR VISIT MALAYSIA 2007. I mean WTF.I hate those sons of biatches who drive around in their patrol cars stopping every single person whom they can get money from.
They don't only look for big luxury cars, they also take money from the average bartender or waiters and even the girls selling cigars. Didn't the government just hike up their wages? I mean you just can't win with these people. The more people have the authority, the more they take advantage of what is not theirs.
I cannot change the world or how it thinks but this is just ridiculous. How do they sleep at night? Let me tell you how. With the average pay of RM1000-1500 per month, these rats are sleeping comfortably in their huge 5 bed bungalows with 3 luxury cars parked in their driveways. Is that fair? I think not.
Basically I'm not in favour with corruption, threatening to put you in prison, rape foreigners kind of cops.
I mean my dad was a cop. Don't get me wrong. There are a lot of policemen out there who are very honest.
So thats all I have to let off my chest. Damn Pissed off man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics