Saturday, October 20, 2007

I really hate needles



I got admitted into hospital recently because I didn't take care of myself.
Now I am fully recovered and I have to tell you that I have this even bigger phobia with needles, IV drips blood tests. You know that phase in life where at one point when one thing goes wrong it has the domino effect with everything else? This is the MY time.
Everything seems to annoy me these days and it's true when they say misery always loves company.
I can't tell you exactly what is bugging me because it was so overwhelming.
Went to church today and felt way better than I did. So not to worry people it wasn't that serious...
P.S I just realised something. I don't receive msg's when my Dubai line is switched off. So everyone, please just sms me on my KL line because it's more reliable.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics