Friday, August 24, 2007

Prison Break

Somewhere in the universe is a blackhole created for all and it is called Wentworth Miller.
I just have to say I have been sucked into it. Period.
I know I know I am a married woman now and I love my husband like mad!
It took me a while to finally fall into the pit everyones been talking about and now I totally understand why my friends are ga-ga over him.. He is 35 years old. Doesn't he look like he's 18yrs? ok maybe 20.
I have nothing else better to do at home accept wait for my duty
(and download all the songs that remind me of my childhood)
So I decided to sit my behind down and finally watch both seasons.
Ok I'm going get back to my show.
Later

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Hey there. I'm married too and I am a fan of Wentworth despite the rumors going on that he's gay. He's such a hotty huh!! ^_^

9/30/2007 2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics