Friday, August 03, 2007

My best friend is Preggers!

Very soon on our blogs we'll be able to see my best friends baby! I am so exited for her! I was one of the first people who knew and it was so hard for me to keep it to myself because she wanted to tell her sister Dr. Judy and her family first... So finally by the end of my wedding reception I told my hubby (whom was over and out thanks to our friends: Lihing+Talak+Tapai+Black Label+Gin+Vodka+Wine!) So many good things are happening to all my friends near and far and I am so happy for them! Joyce & Gerry's baby will be a mixture of Cino-Kadazan and Pure Kadazan...hmm I wonder what mine will be called... IndaZan or KadaIn. I also dunno la. But if you want to see one of my friend PuEi yang is half-chinese half-ang-mo with her hubby you can visit her webpage. her baby girl is so adorable! She has very big beautiful eyes! So geram! I really like to see "re-mixes" as my children will be one of them too!

Congratulations to both the parents and to the parents to be!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

kuoh!!! macam lagu...kana (remix)? hehehe...

ya kan, was wondering how ur baby will turn out like oh. beautiful kadazan mummy with chinese eyes + tall & dark handsome daddy... Future unduk ngadau tatap dalam tangan ni!!!

8/04/2007 6:30 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

oops sorry si Collyn pula yang nampak macam chinese...;)

8/05/2007 4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics