Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Morning of 20th of July

Wedding Dress : AUD **.**, Veil: RM 25, Make-up & Hair: RM280, Towel : PRICELESS!

This is a picture of my best friend Joyce and I on the morning of my wedding day... I was so exited and nervous that night that I slept only at 4:30am and guess who woke me up? She did!

I remember it was only yesterday when we were hanging out in MTV's in KK after a hard day's work in STAR, and I think there was this one time where we were actually talking about us not being able to get married! Scary!

She is one of the few people whom I will always love & remember for being so patient, never mara-mara, and for always being there for me through all the years. Put it this way, if anything happens to me I would give her all my clothes and bags (ok,and shoes)!

I am so glad that she was there for my wedding because let me tell you she & her hubby Gerry helped me a lot! She helped me with the cups & jugs, the projector, the setting up of the projector, the setting up of the song in church.. not to mention her replenishing my make up in church after all the waterworks! Thank you os!

I meant to thank her after my wedding but there was so little time, Vijay and I had to rush back to KL coz we had to go to work..

Here I am back in Dubai and I am so exhausted and tired and I thought I'd just mention this before I sleep....

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Will try and post more pictures and read all of your blogs as soon as I wake up :-)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics