Saturday, June 30, 2007

Slight Headache

Hello people.
There is now officially only 19 days till I get married. You know what that means? It means that my heart is working twice as hard and all the other parts of my body are really really feeling the pressure. Work is not making things any easier as I just realised that sometimes you can only be patient to a certain limit. Passengers have been really rude and impatient. Colleagues have been hypocritical. Leaders have been having mood swings and double standards. The time difference is a killer. My poor body doesn't even know what time it should eat or sleep or when it should rest. I think I need to take a breath and relax for a bit. But I can't not now! There are so many things to do! My sister in law lately has been so sweet in assuring me that everything will be ok and that I should rest as much as possible. Actually thats what I was doing the whole day. Just lying in my bed - sleeping.
*yawn*
I am still a little sleepy and I think it's coz now my body has adapted to Malaysian time already, so I am going to hit the sack and will update you as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics