Thursday, August 09, 2007

The People Responsible For My Beautiful Wedding

My husband of course ~ for being very supportive. Bless him for showing up & marrying me!
My brother-in-law, Paul Netto & His wife my favourite Sister-in-law, Mala Netto

My best friend & Maid of honour, Mrs. Gerry Asing
My hubby & My dashing groomsmen
Our Cupid, Princess E. Heather Batholomew Jingulam
My Mother - Mdm. Clarice Mojinun-Danggai
My Auntie/Master of ceremony: Mrs. Evelene Gilbert Mojinun
My KL Friends
Martin B. My Make-up artist - Very good and professional
His assistant & My good friend - Shirley
My brother - Edson Luke
My sister/co-ordinator/flower maker
My cousin - Amanda Mojinun also my bridesmaid
Mr. & Mrs. Batholomew Jingulam - My Main co-ordinator
Elsie Majimbun & Cheryllyne Mojinun - Both my bridesmaids
My girls making the corsarges
from another point of view
Me & My girls ready to leave the house
Amanda Mojinun, Melissa Jaafar, Travis Jingulam, Sharlina Mojinun & Cheryllyne Mojinun
Amanda & Cheryl on my "not so" hens night - my hubby was right there with me!

2 Comments:

Blogger DONNA said...

congratulations! another kadazan grabbed by an indian. (me 2)

deana

8/10/2007 8:06 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

my lunoks bah....punya ketara nampak..!!

8/14/2007 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics