Sunday, September 17, 2006

6th & 7th of September

Yummy... cooked by my fiance
(wow..my fiance...gotta get used to saying that)

View of the beautiful Mount Kinabalu at 5am in the morning after going to buy fresh seafood at the docks... By the way the fish were EXTREMELY fresh! and very cheap!
My best friend Joyce with our matching "Bride to be" sash..hehe. I went over to her house to get some beer stock (actually I borrowed some of her wedding stock) Thanks for all your help osso!
I went to an internet cafe to do some things and I found this quite funny! Teng-kiu! (Thank You)
My mum's delicious pork soup
My aunt and uncle had to go to Sydney to go and see my cousin, so they decided to come to our house like two days in advance and of course, after having all the wonderful food.. they even sempat play pokiau!
My personal chef's speciality : Fish head curry! All I can say is YUMMMMMMMY!
Another one of my darlings dishes, Chicken Curry - I can cook this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics