Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Promotional Upgrade

Recently I mentioned that I go thru a very stressful week of cramming loads of information into my system for my promotional course. It was worth it though.
Oh btw, I just came back from Munich, Germany and it was a lovely flight. (phewwy!)
This is me & my batchmate during my promotional course graduation.
Samuel Donahue (Half Kenyan/Half Irish)

Those are the babies of the company- New trainees getting ready for their Graduation after an intense 5 week course.
Woohoo...it brought back so many memories from 2 years ago!
My Batchmates Melody from Manila & Parpeen from India & me from Malaysia
See you here soon everyone

5 Comments:

Blogger Tim Rice said...

Great pictures and congratulations!

9/01/2006 4:45 AM  
Blogger Fridaycat said...

congrats again dah-ling!

9/01/2006 4:59 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

woo hoo...congratulations Lynn!!

9/01/2006 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lynn, nice blog. anyway where about in kansai did you go to the 100 yen shop? i am a sucker for it too....

9/15/2006 4:20 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Hi Tim: Thank You..
MissyL: Tengkiu
Joyce: Arigato
Thebo: Yes I did! I forgot the name of the shopping mall lah. It was behind the Hyatt Osaka hotel...

9/29/2006 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics