Thursday, August 24, 2006

Funky Toilets In Japan!

See That Panel! Theres a mini hose that washes your tushie and it even comes with a heated toilet seat! How Kewl is That!
Ahhh... Heaven.. Clean Sheets (as far as not having any infrared tools like on CSI)
Don't worry guys I dont take pictures of all the toilets I visit. Look how beautiful it is!
Ahh.. Don't you just love clean toilets!
Ok thats all for now folks I am leaving back to Dubai in like 2 hours. Will be back tomorrow morning.
Be Good
God Bless
Hope you enjoyed the pictures

7 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

cool lah!!!! I have to go Japan one of these days...eee soo syiok.

8/25/2006 5:53 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

It was very kewl lah! Yes You must! Tokyo is also very beautiful...

8/25/2006 6:40 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

Boy, some fancy, hi-tech toilets, I say. :)

8/27/2006 2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u went to japan? i want to go there juga...!!!!

8/27/2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Fridaycat said...

Lynn, funky kan the toilets? I was there in July last year and couldn't get over the heated toilet seats, haha. Oh and I experienced a 5.0 earthquake. Punya main scary sial. one more thing...

MUST VISIT DISNEYLAND!

for the child in you, haha. Syok tu!

8/29/2006 7:59 AM  
Blogger Wins said...

tokyo, oh tokyo...

email me: winstonltl@gmail.com

8/29/2006 11:46 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Tim: Yes they were really funky! So funky I had to take pictures of them!

Mel: Ya Bah! Nyamain best tu heated seats!! Disney land? I want to go lah.. but in Tokyo kan that.

Manda: Yes I went to Japan..Very very nice!

Winston: Osaka Lah.. Okie will email you lah

8/30/2006 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics