Saturday, April 01, 2006

Overwhelmed

Sometimes I really feel like I could really do something for all my friends.
(So that they are happy)
Maybe if I have a magic potion to ensure that they find happiness in their relationships
or
have some money to take them on a trip around the world
or
own a company where we could all work together and feel satisfied and fulfilled.
Really.
I dunno whats wrong with me but today I feel overwhelmed.
You know what...?
Most of the time, people just want to hear what they want to hear...
So I think I'll just go for my "mini" holiday and get myself a Good Thai Massage
- in 3 days that is! Bangkok here I come!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fridaycat said...

i know what u mean. If i find the potion, i share share with you ok? :D

4/03/2006 12:51 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

yes please!!!!!!

4/07/2006 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics