Friday, March 24, 2006

The Perfect Bed For Lynn

Lynn's Perfect Bed
It's Official!
I have found the perfect, most comfortable bed ever and guess what? Its all the way in London!
Guys, after all the travelling and different hotels I've stayed at, finally, finally I found my favourite bed.
The deluxe rooms in Sheraton Skyline London Heathrow have the nicest king sized beds that will definitely blow your mind!
Its PUUUURRRFECT!
I can tell you that it was beautiful! There were 7 pillows too!
(white, crisp and clean - just the way I like it!)
hmmm so nice... I'd do that flight again just to sleep in that bed!
Ok la, I am goin to bed now...sleepy already...
ZzZzZzZZzzzZzzz...

2 Comments:

Blogger consise10 said...

Interesting. I have never found any hotel all that comfortable to 'sleep in' but looking at your appraisal it sure sounds as good as the picture you`ve posted. If I`m ever in that neck of woods I`ll have to give the Sheraton at Heathrow a taste of my time! Thanks for the 'bed review'!

3/29/2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

hehe...you will love it..if i didnt need to eat, i would've stayed in bed all day long!

3/30/2006 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics