Saturday, March 18, 2006

Tagged by MearaMia

5 Things You Can Do
*Cook
*Watch FRIENDS over and over again :)
*Relax and day dream at home for days
*Cuddle VJ the whole day
*Play with my cat, Pooch the whole day

5 Things You Can't Do
*Play Drums
*Be Unfaithful
*Be Unforgiving
*Bake Cakes (yet)
*Go Through A Day Without Thinkin About my Family and Friends

5 Things That Scare You
*Losing My Loved Ones
*Cocroaches
*Snakes
*Documentaries About Plane Crashes
*Getting Robbed (again)

5 Things You Love
*My Family
*My VJ
*My Cat
*My Friends
*My Life

5 Things You Hate
*Not Having Enough Time In A Day To Do What I Want
*That I Can't Change Certain Things
*Rudeness
*Having No Battery On My Hand Phone
*People Not Caring About The Environment

5 Random Things About You
*Have Green Fingers
*Dont Really Follow Fashion Trends, I just wear things that are really comfortable
*Not Very Picky With Food, Drinks, Clothes (Brands)
*Believe In Karma (What Goes Around, Comes Around)
*Cry Easily

5 Things You Want To Do Before You Die
*Have Babies With The Man I Love
*Own A Chain of Spa's (Around The World-woohoo)
*Climb Mt. Kinabalu(Laban Rata Also Can La)
*Make Peace With Everyone That I may have offended intentionally/unintentionally
*Have The Chance To Say Goodbye and tell everyone how much they mean to me.

People To Tag
*Joyce
*Yolanda
*Meara
*Carol
*Pu Ei
*Selina
*Melissa
*Shalina

2 Comments:

Blogger LonaDay said...

thanks for da tag tapi sia suda buat...

you want me to do again?

3/20/2006 4:01 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

hah...no la...ih i thought what....

3/20/2006 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics