Friday, March 10, 2006

Dedicated To Jonathan A. Siambun

It's been a year since we've all lost Oton.
I won't say much because when he was alive he truly lived life to the fullest.
He was kind, genuine, hard working and always cracked people up with his silly jokes and immitations.
A truly good son, brother, cousin, uncle and most importantly a good friend.

And we will always remember you.
We were both thinking about him and how much he would've enjoyed all the "chicks" in Manila. Well him & Lut that is...hehe
I'll be working again for a week which means that I wont be able to update my blog, I will post more pictures and talk about my trip to Manila, but my best friend Joyce pretty much covered almost everything that happened during our trip. I have more pictures to post and stories to tell but I decided to dedicate my blog today for my best friend's brother, The Late Mr. Jonathan Aman Siambun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Rice said...

It sounds like your Jonathon was a really neat person. It is good to remember people who have meant a lot to us.

3/12/2006 7:36 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

yes he was really a great person and so funny too..its always good to remember our loved ones. I think that it helps us move on. Sometimes it just takes a little time.

3/18/2006 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics