Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Productive Day

Hi people (and Mum)
Today I was a really good girl, I woke up very early and excersized.
Woo-hoo!!!
After a long time I finally decided to make use of my 2 year old "new" gym clothes and shoes.
Man I am so proud of myself. I had a 20 mins Pilates workout session in my living room, went out to run some errands and pay some bills..and then later in the evening worked out at the gymfor an hour.
(What? twice today?!)
Yeah thats right people...even VJ pun takajut/proud.
Anyways, I am just about to take a nap before my flight tomorrow early morning and I am looking forward to this flight because I havn't gone to this destination for a month. Yay, can go and shop at Primark...(This cheap shop that all the crew go to) Can find so many things there yang murah. Will be back on the 24th so stay tuned and have a blessed two days without me in cyberspace.
Wish me luck so that I manang the UK jackpot!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tim Rice said...

Congratulations on your productive day and best wishes on your trip.

3/23/2006 4:53 AM  
Blogger Fridaycat said...

pilates? gym? exercise? pa tu? heh heh.

i'm such a bum.

good luck with the jackpot! :D

3/23/2006 4:57 AM  
Blogger rol said...

lynn! ur mom reads ur blog ka? hope she doesnt figure out my link. takut also....

3/24/2006 8:21 AM  
Blogger -bba- said...

Heh... the 10kilos motivated you, huh? Good for you!! (I know, I make excuses also ba last time, now, I cannot make excuses).

Make sure to eat right and don't miss your meals (macam fitness instructor pulak!) :)

3/28/2006 4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics