Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Typical Day

Hi People Who Read My Blog! (Herro Emilie)
I just came back from Munich and I am actually suprised that I am not sleepy. So now, I am watching yet another rerun of F.R.I.E.N.D.S since I finished watching half of season two of Desperate Housewives recently.
I cant post any pictures of my trip to Munich coz I didn't bring my camera. I wanted to show you how beautiful Munich was but I guess you'll just have to settle for me telling you how cold it was...can you imagine, the temperature was minus 3 degrees and it was snowing...!
I was literally running from the hotel to the supermarket thank God for my cute little booties that I bought in Dusseldorf (with my friend Emilie) I forgot how much they cost me. But I do know that they keep me warm most of the time...The only thing that I couldn't feel was my nose and my ears...it was freeeeezing!
Ok Suddenly I feel sleepy...
ZZZzZzZZZzzzzzzzz

4 Comments:

Blogger LonaDay said...

I've been to Munich! :)

the beer kan... besar oh. YUM!

2/28/2006 4:00 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

yeah and very very very sadap kan!

2/28/2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

The snow I probably would enjoy; but that temperature is way too cold! I'd hibernate.

3/01/2006 3:59 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/01/2006 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics