Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fun Time in Manila, Makati City with Joyce

These are the some of the pictures of Joyce and I in Manila. We were walking around in this shopping mall called Greenbelt 1 on the 6th of March after a wonderful dinner in Masas, and we stumbled upon this restaurant called Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Out side the restaurant was the bench in the Forrest Gump Movie together with Forrest's worn out shoes and his box of chocolates. Now I know that the pictures are out of order but my laptop decided to bail out on me so terpaksa la I post it thru my flatmate's laptop and most of the writing is Korean so I cant really read anything because she went to London, but she was kind enough to leave it at home for me..hehe..stay tuned. More pics to come...



5 Comments:

Blogger Fridaycat said...

heh dat look like a cool restaurant. Hey, i liked the red halter top you wore clubbing in Manila (the one in Joyce's blog)...Where'd u get it?

3/13/2006 5:15 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

hi mel...oh i got that in Bangkok...I'm in Sydney right now and will be going back there in 3 days time. If I can cari, I'll get it por you...lama already ba dat..dunno if ada or not. I think I got it for only 20 ringgit kah..i'll try and cari for you k.

3/13/2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger Fridaycat said...

hey thanks :) i wish i could say i was in an exotic location too but er...I'm still in KK. oh oh oh but I'm going to Lahad Datu tomorrow! still out of KK so...buli la.

3/16/2006 5:26 AM  
Blogger Martina said...

Oh and I like the signs - Run forrest run - but what is it supposed to mean?

3/16/2006 7:42 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

hehe...erm the signs are quotes taken from the Forrest Gump Movie.. and if you can see carefully on the table, the menus are ping pong bats. You should really watch the movie Tom Hanks stars in it and Sally Field plays his mother. You should watch the movie its a good one.

3/18/2006 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics