Friday, February 17, 2006

Thailand

My visit to Thailand this time was very worth the restless nights. You see, whenever I go for work, sometimes I can't sleep. Maybe it's because of the time difference and the fact that I went out shopping.
I was extremely glad to find Desperate Housewives Season 2! woohoooo. Earlier in the morning I was chatting with Joyce and I told her that I couldnt wait for my flatmate (Min) to come back home from work because I wanted to suprise her with the good news.
I know, I know, for some people its no big deal, but for the two of us, we have been really busy flying and have been waiting for season two for ages. When both of us finally settled down to watch it, guess what? We both ended up falling asleep in front of the tv!
I am updating my blog today because I will be away again. Busy kan me all the time. I had the greatest Thai massage that cost me RM30 for two hours! (Thats less than USD10)
I need to eat now as I was so busy that I didnt get to eat any food on board. So I will see you here soon.
Y Lynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics