Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Things I Miss

  1. My Father
  2. His Silly Jokes
  3. My Mum
  4. My Mum's Cooking
  5. Home (KK)
  6. My Vijay
  7. Cuddling Vijay
  8. Home (KL)
  9. My Cat
  10. My Nephew (TomTom)
  11. My Sister
  12. Hangin out with my sister gossiping, fighting etc..
  13. My Brother
  14. Joyce Siambun
  15. Hanging out with Joyce doin whatever we want (whenever we want
  16. Weekend Picnis with my family
  17. Christmas time in London with My Family
  18. Karaoke Sessions In My Auntie's House (Babah, Bunduon)
  19. BBQ sessions for Christmas's
  20. New Years mandi session (At the stroke of midnite we all jump into a river or sea to "buang sial"/cleanse all the past)
  21. Eating Milo (Well this doesnt count, I still do this regularly hehe)
  22. Mrs Sikawah's canteen food (St Francis Secondary School)
  23. Sports Day at Convent (Fokker Fokker Dynamite Dont Play With Dynamite!!)
  24. Bakat Interact (OK so these days were lame...but miss them)
  25. Char Siu In Merdeka Supermarket (Lido)
  26. Kon Lau Mein (Luyang)
  27. Lihing Chicken Soup (My Mum's)
  28. Tuhau (A Kadazan "Stinky-but-delicious" Appetizer)
  29. Nasi Lalap (Wisma Merdeka Supermarket-food court Old Wing)
  30. Coconut Water (Tanjung Aru Beach - When it only cost RM1.00 for one)
  31. Young Mango with "Hamoi" (hmm whats hamoi in English?!)
  32. Lemon Ping (Iced Home Made Lemonade)
  33. Durians
  34. Picking Rambutans at My Grandpa's House in Nambazan (Penampang, Sabah)
  35. HINAVA!!! (A Tangy, Zesty,Mouth-Watering Kadazan Appetizer...!)
  36. Wo-Teh (Chinese Dumplings - Sana Luyang)
  37. Mount Kinabalu Weather
  38. Pulau Manukan Chalets
  39. Magellan Hotel @ Sutera Harbour
  40. My Chilhood

7 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

sports Day..?? I hate sports day...even that day pun ada pengawas...sya pernah kena denda on sports day wearing white socks with blue stripe on it. punya budu!!!

1/12/2006 5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to check out all those places you mentioned the next time I go back especially the kedai makan.

Cheers

1/12/2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

ya ka..but i liked the sports day coz of the gatherings...didnt know that you kena denda coz of the socks..lain juga..who is this anonymous oh...i'll tell you exactly where it is

1/12/2006 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool list! i makem one too tmrw.

banyak food oh in yr list. oni now i know you babi... kekeke.

luv,
yo

1/16/2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

yes i am a babs! and i love food....hehe

1/18/2006 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lynn.. u still missed Mrs Sikawah Canteen food huh?? well everyone missed it bah...heheheh.... u missed alot of things... next time ur back in KK u tapau the tuhau kio...hehehehehe....and for sure u missed ALOT of things.... hehehe..but still maintain the body... cheers

1/18/2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

hehe...in my fridge ada bambangan oh...thats why i never wrote that i missed it...

1/18/2006 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics