Friday, January 27, 2006

Stuck In A Rut!

How do you decide whether you are happier where you are or happier where you want to be? OK OK I think for the first time I think I am losing perspective of why I am here. I want to do so many things and be many things and I think I am just too afraid I might make a mistake. Maybe I just miss my VJ. And home. Let me tell you all, the grass is always greener on the other side. Its no picnic here, really. I mean sure I get to go places and all that. But really, I am getting exhausted and think that I need to do a 9-5 job.
I think I need a tight slap to wake me up.
By the way all that aside:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

Thanks Lynn...

Its ur choice Lynn... I think u miss VJ..

2/02/2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

i think i do tooo...

2/03/2006 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics