Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Day Poochie Showed Her Tantrums To Us!


On the 9th of January 2006, I went back to Kuala Lumpur on a rostered flight and as usual, I always go home instead of staying at the hotel...When I was about to leave the bell boy asked why I didnt stay at the hotel, and I told him that the hotel didnt have my cat or my man..hehe.
So anyway,I went to Karma had a nice time there with VJ and my friends and we had supper at Petaling Street (Syuyuk & Chicken Rice/Yong Tau Foo-hmmmmm sedaaapnya) . Then we went home and as usual we were greeted with a loud meaow by this kitty cat. I carried her, fed her and brought her into the room so that she could sleep with us. Usually she would try to get our attention by either sneezing, or pulling the tissue out of the box or standing right in front of our faces...So cute.. This trip she decided to sneeze and look like an orphan - minta kesian. (All for food!) So I got up, opened the door, fed her and went back to sleep.
After watching a movie, VJ decided to go out and buy some groceries to cook mee goreng for me. Normally when he cooks I will keep him company in the kitchen & play with poochie (my cat) at the same time.
This time, after disturbing & playing around with her, she went to a cooler box made out of styrafoam and started scratching it to let her anger out. I told her off but she still didnt listen to me, so VJ pulled her tail to distract her from scratching further, and you know what she did? She vented her anger by bitting off a piece of the cooler box while complaining & did it three times! You should've seen her...so funny! She made so much off mess I had to bring her out to dust her...
If you think that she'd stop being cute, after having our meal she was grooming herself on the bed next to a book, and I started playing with her I think she got was happy with all the company and wanted to make me happy so she started biting the edge of my book!!! She didnt stop biting it oh.So cute..awww talking about her makes me miss her. Well I will see her soon...5 more days!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Rice said...

Sounds like your cat has a personality. I can tell she means a lot to you.

1/28/2006 10:41 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

yes, she really does and i miss her so much!

2/04/2006 2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics