Sunday, January 29, 2006

Gong Xi Fatt Choy

Happy Chinese New Year!
May The Year of The Dog Bring Everyone Lots of WEALTH, Good Health, Abundance of Joy And A Lot of Happiness To All Of YOU reading...
Come to think about it, I Think Thats Why The Phrase
"everybody deserves a 2nd chance" Was Created.
There's still time for change people! And while I am saying that I really am reminding myself that Life is truly wonderful. Its all about making yourself happy. Hehehehe. So I am back to normal. I AM BACK and there is nothing that will stop me from achieving my goals and dreams. As you are my friends (or perfect strangers) all I can say that I will do ANYTHING to make what I set my mind onto WORK. (Nothing Illegally Though hehehe)
Ok, I have to get ready for work, I will be back on the 3rd of February 2006
(is it February already?!)
till then I hope (and trust) that everyone had a good time on your well deserved holiday. See you soon with more pictures.. God Bless

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Rice said...

And may you and your family have a happy New Year, too.

2/03/2006 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics