Sunday, February 12, 2006

Lion Dance In KARMA - Hartamas

Have A Prosperous, wealthy and healthy new years... I love lion dance oh...lucky for me this year I saw two of them goin on. Makes me miss KK during chinese new year!


These two cute lions were so cute! They actually drank a can of beer and stout each and also had a shot of Blue Label Whiskey each!
One of the best Lion dance that I have seen ever...They were playful with eachother and one of them even bit my head and I loved it! Made me feel like they gave me more luck for the year to come.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Rice said...

Your lion dance photos look beautifu. Thanks for posting them. And may you have happy travels in Thailand.

2/15/2006 1:17 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

thank you Tim...

2/25/2006 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics