Thursday, January 05, 2006

Found Gold In The Sand!

Behind me I is the beautiful dessert of Dubai after a nerve wrecking safari ride...Picture taken by my darling and you cant see it but I'm not wearing any shoes, and the sand was cold and felt amazing... the dessert ride lasted within 1-1 hour & 30 mins and in between (when the picture was taken) we stopped at the highest peak of the sand and took pictures of the sunset... at that time it was 17 degrees and after the dessert ride you'll be taken to an area where you could get camel rides, smoke shisha's, eat middle eastern dessert, have some arabic tea and even dress up with the traditional abaya & dish dash...
so after indulging in all of that, a barbacue is prepared and everyone just enjoys the evening eating middle eastern appetizers and food...
the highlight is the belly dancer...hehe after she show's off her belly-dancing skills, she'll then invite a member of the audience to dance and you should have seen how fast Vijay jumped behind me for protection! So cute!
After all of that you will sent home. I surely had fun (even though I've been on the ride twice!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

WOW!!! punya cantikkkkkk.... i really really really hope one day i'll get to walk on that "cold and felt amazing" sand myself... nice pic, lynn..

1/07/2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

you will! and when you come ere i'll make sure that i'll bring you there....

1/08/2006 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics