Monday, January 02, 2006

Remembering 2005

These are the pictures that will forever be in my head...I'm only going to take the good things in 2005 and leave the rest where it belongs:THE PAST. This picture was taken in February after a wild dessert safari ride...

This is in KK after Tom's full moon party and this picture of me alone is taken in Jakarta by VJ using his Sony s750i handphone..(not bad for a phone picture quality huh..?)



Just arrived in Phuket International Airport for another mini holiday & My Cute Nephew Thomas Slade Born on the 09/09/05

3 Comments:

Blogger Joan D'Arcy said...

Hi Lynn,
I stumbled upon this blog of yours! Smarty! hehehe.. How r u? How's life over there? hmm.. I jeles wif VJ's brilliant hp... wanna get one for my blogcam.. Pix taken using VJ's hp is so clear.. kasi review gia...

Love,
Celine Daya-Vun

When r u kambing bag home?

1/31/2006 7:30 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

HI Celine! I am fine thank you..Life here is good coz its winter time so its not so hot..How are you? hmm maybe i'll be home in May. His handphone is the Sony Erriccson K750i. Very very good phone. Anyways..will see you soon..hmmm I cant believe your baby is 11 mths sudah oh...hehe

2/04/2006 3:02 AM  
Blogger Joan D'Arcy said...

Hi Lynn,
Yeap, Christian is coming to 1 this 21st. So fast kan... Lil Tom is 5mo today... soo geram, they growing too fast!!!!! Lil C pandai jalan odi.. Thanks for the phone review (even u sed very very good onli.. ahaks!) Take care and send regards to the BIG vj.. He is as cute as ever.. hahaha... jan marah!!

2/09/2006 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics