Saturday, June 09, 2007

Our Mini Gold Coast Holiday

Hello People
I tried my level best to post more pictures but this is as far as I could go!
Last month, my hubby joined me in Brisbane while I was working.
It was a fun trip mainly because the entire crew took really good care of him the whole time.
We went to Steve Irwin's Zoo, and even spent a night at The Gold Coast.
We stayed at a back packers apartment which was quite affordable and had so much fun!
Even the sea gulls were having a blast!
Life guards in action.. It was freeeeezing that morning. I have no idea how they all could walk around the beach in shorts!
Nightlife at The Gold Coast!
My hubby - My drinking buddy - My Life!
This is what happens when your husband is much much taller than you!
You get cut out of the frame
Behind us : Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum
That's right people...that is the beautiful, be it, freezing Gold Coast behind us.
I will never forget my time there. Good Food. Good Wine/Beers. Nice Weather. Excellent Company!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics