Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Kaamatan In Hamin Penampang


Ok So I didn't really get the chance to move around or watch the Unduk Ngadau...But my Kuda won. Vijay and I were spending most of our time at Hamin Penampang.. Here are the pictures and my hubby really did enjoy his time in KK. He got to try Hinava, Hinompuka, Sup Trajun (His Favourite), Nonsom, Talak, Bahar, Lihing, Tapai (yg sosopon) and banyak lagi Kadazan/Dusun/Murut punya makanan and minuman...here are some of the pictures:

Lucky oh dis guy...surrounded by sumandaks talawa
This is what Doctors do when they're off... Enchoyment
My Cousin (YB Donald Datuk Peter Mojuntin) And I
Go Gerry Go Gerry...Menari with my mum lagitu
prrrrrrrrrrrr
Oh my gosh - we had to minum the whole thing oh - but ada urang tambirang! Kedapatan lagitu oleh my mummy!
Yes, the guy sticking his tongue out is in fact a doctor!
My Best Friend Joyce...doi muka navuk dua dua
My Hubby jadi magsa kana tarik pigi menari - Ko Toh...
No Need Blusher oh Gerry
Dr. Judy another mangsa of my mummy!
Raise your hands in the air and sumazau like you just don't care!
Poco Poco - Yay I know already how to do it Os! I belajar tu hari at my cousins house
My hubby drinking out a bamboo glass... Very nice...
Practice Joget Darling!
Mr. & Mrs. Gerry Asing
Sumazau lagi
HAPPY KAAMATAN from the both of us!
Eh must take picture with mother-in-law bah....

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

kurang asam kau Lynn...Ya sya promise sudah akan tizus beer sampai habis nanti masa wedding kau...hehe

6/05/2007 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics