Sunday, September 24, 2006

More 09.09.06 Pics

As most of you know, parties at my mother's house are always, ALWAYS a fun event especially because she is the most sporting mother's of all. She makes sure that everyone gets their tummy filled with both food but most importantly drinks. This is one thing about my mum which I truly respect ( & am proud of)
I think she is more popular than I am as I have friends who are terified when I mention that my mum will be at the party.
She was very kind to let me and my future husband celebrate our engagement party on the 9th of September and I think that she was very very pleased with how the party went.
She worked very hard to make sure that I was happy and that I was calm.
When I was in KK we had a heart to heart talk and I was pretty happy when she noticed so many things about me (even if she doesnt say it to me to my face) We cleared up so many things from the past and we both have a better understanding of eachother more than ever and its always a good thing when you have a good relationship especially with your mum.
I would like to thank her for all her love, support & especially for her hospitality to me and my extended family and my friends
(my friends, unfortunately had to stay back quite late while I went to bed early! For more info please refer to Totoy)
Anyways, here are more of the pictures.
Enjoy
Woman in checkered maroon top Bar Girl #4
Sexy Girl in Brown My Lovely cousin - Amanda Mojinun..Bar Girl # 2
Gentleman in white a.k.a My Brother Edson Luke - Bar Supervisor
Last but certainly not least : My mum the Bar Manager
Victims Shirley Peter, Lynn Danggai, Adele Yapp
(Excluding my good friend - Ceaserina Minudin, holding the plate)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Everything Lyrics